"it's funny how time has a way of bringing pain around. and did you tell her that i'm the one that burned you down? it's okay to ignore me, pretend like you don't know. i probably deserve this all, but i pray to god that it don't show. well i'm not sure how i'm supposed to watch you walk away. you won't think of me but i'll never forget today." ♥ casey donahew band.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

the true cost.














Nathan and I, and our families, are definitely saving a lot for our wedding. Even with my over budget wedding gown, we are still going to be blow the price for the lowest wedding cost, which is shown to be in Utah (about $13,000). I can't believe the average cost for weddings in New York City is $70,000. For that much, Nathan and I could have two really nice vehicles or even a huge ass downpayment on a large house in Plano or Allen. Jeeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment