"it's funny how time has a way of bringing pain around. and did you tell her that i'm the one that burned you down? it's okay to ignore me, pretend like you don't know. i probably deserve this all, but i pray to god that it don't show. well i'm not sure how i'm supposed to watch you walk away. you won't think of me but i'll never forget today." ♥ casey donahew band.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Diet.

ugh, after not having been on a strict diet for two years.... i'm finally regretting it. :( i tried on like twenty dresses today, and only half of them fit... and not the half i really cared about. it doesn't help that my mother gave me a huge effing chest. so now i have huge boobs that don't fit into anything regardless of the rest of my body. at least those fake broads with a size zero to two waist with double d's can fit into anything they want. -__-

time for a serious diet for the next year.
ugh, gonna get my wedding dress taken down at least three sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment