"it's funny how time has a way of bringing pain around. and did you tell her that i'm the one that burned you down? it's okay to ignore me, pretend like you don't know. i probably deserve this all, but i pray to god that it don't show. well i'm not sure how i'm supposed to watch you walk away. you won't think of me but i'll never forget today." ♥ casey donahew band.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FAKE.

Without you I’d survive, but I’d have to have a notion
That I could live this life, just going through the motions
The travelling, the singing, it don’t mean nothing without you
The fast cars, the guitars, they are all just second to, 
This life, this love that you and I have been building up so high
It’s never gonna touch the sky, without you.



I've finally decided that the one people I need in my life
are the ones that can honestly and truly say they care for
me. If you're going to be fake, then that's fine; go away.
Lord knows I've given you all plenty of opportunity and kept
an open mind, but I'm tired of dealing with this drama.
I've made my choice and hopefully it will be respected. I
don't care if I hurt the feelings of some because they never
cared if they hurt mine. But I'm sure I'm burning a few
bridges in this process, but that's okay. The bridges I'm maintaining
are much more important and worthwhile than those that
are crumbling behind me. I'm like my mother, that's what
you'll say. And you're going to talk plenty of shit behind my
back, but that's okay because I don't care one bit about you.

I don't do fake. THANKSSSSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment