"it's funny how time has a way of bringing pain around. and did you tell her that i'm the one that burned you down? it's okay to ignore me, pretend like you don't know. i probably deserve this all, but i pray to god that it don't show. well i'm not sure how i'm supposed to watch you walk away. you won't think of me but i'll never forget today." ♥ casey donahew band.

Monday, May 30, 2011

CHIVALRY.

i am so blessed to have such an amazing man in my life that loves me so much. while we were out running errands, we had to stop and get gas. i was driving... so i pull up to the pump and naturally, nathan gets out, i shut off the car, and he starts pumping gas. a 90's country song came on the radio and i just started thinking about our relationship and chivalry. since nathan and i began dating the only time i have ever pumped gas has been when i have been driving by myself... even in bad weather he willingly steps outside of the car and pumps gas. it's such a small thing, but at the same time it says so, so much. ♥ i love my fiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment