"it's funny how time has a way of bringing pain around. and did you tell her that i'm the one that burned you down? it's okay to ignore me, pretend like you don't know. i probably deserve this all, but i pray to god that it don't show. well i'm not sure how i'm supposed to watch you walk away. you won't think of me but i'll never forget today." ♥ casey donahew band.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

productivity and the end of the world

so last night it came to my attention that a bunch of people, who i would personally like to refer to as idiots, thought the world would end at midnight. obviously it has come and gone and time goes on. well, until six pm today according to even more idiots. -__- why don't you people stop worrying about when your last day on earth will be and live life to the fullest! but since we're on the subject... here's a question for you all: if you could know the exact date and time you are supposed to die, would you want to know?


on another note, i have been pretty productive since dropping nate off at work. (we're still working on fixing the problem with my car) i put more dirty dishes in the dishwasher, wiped the counters, washed a load of towels, exchanged the collar we bought for our temporary foster puppy (SEE NEW POST!), put up four baskets of clothes, and organized nathan's side of the closet. i enjoy doing laundry, but i hate putting it up. is that weird? and i don't think that nathan cares if his closet is organized. mine is actually color coordinated... not that i really wear anything that i hang up anymore. anywhoooo. i think i'm also going to make some chicken parmesan for dinner. i swear i'm part italian, hints my rather distinct nose. BUT i have naturally blonde hair and fair skin thus my mom's point of me being scandinavian is looking to be true. hahah! :) ohohohhhhh! and tonight i am going to eat dinner with nathan, then pick up my best friend heath, and go to the movies. we're seeing that new bridesmaids movie that's like the female version of "the hangover" or whatever.

STOKED!

i'm kinda pissed off though that my financial aid for the first and second summer sessions has yet to even post to my account. and once that happens, it will take an additional three to five days at the minimum to actually deposit to my account. -__- but of course my fall financial aid is complete. because that makes to total sense right? sigh.

PS. thanks for following and keeping up to date! i seem to have a lot of hits lately! :) feel free to drop some comments and follow my blog! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment