"it's funny how time has a way of bringing pain around. and did you tell her that i'm the one that burned you down? it's okay to ignore me, pretend like you don't know. i probably deserve this all, but i pray to god that it don't show. well i'm not sure how i'm supposed to watch you walk away. you won't think of me but i'll never forget today." ♥ casey donahew band.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

HILARIOUS!

so just to start off my post... i'll let you have a good laugh. :)

lol, the joy of owning a macbook!

so yeah, today has been super productive even though i accidentally went back to sleep after taking my first quiz for my online nutritional science class. but i got caught up on all of that work since being sick meant that i really didn't want to read 66 slides of notes for each chapter just to take a timed quiz on it afterwards. that's way too much work for being sick. just sayin'. hmm, but yeah! so i got that done and i bought a new pair of khaki shorts so now i have something cute to use as "dress up" bottoms that won't make me poor sweat (like jeans and jeggings would) in this texas heat. but i've also started working on my wedding portfolio... barely. i have to have a fake business layout of like my mission statement, decal, business card, and all kinds of things in addition to planning three weddings (one of which is with a real client). *note i am not planning a real wedding just yet, but i am using a friend to plan her wedding as if she were my client* i really hope that i can work enough hours with my nursing degree to keep up my state license and build either my own wedding planning business or photography business.... or both?! needless to say i have a lot of aspirations and goals. the puppy dogs have been well behaved ALL day, which was great so i could do homework, and i've gotten to spend a lot of quality time with nathan. ♥

today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment