"it's funny how time has a way of bringing pain around. and did you tell her that i'm the one that burned you down? it's okay to ignore me, pretend like you don't know. i probably deserve this all, but i pray to god that it don't show. well i'm not sure how i'm supposed to watch you walk away. you won't think of me but i'll never forget today." ♥ casey donahew band.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

future + will rogers

Even if you’re on the right track,
you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
-Will Rogers
The future scares me, so much. How do we know what the outcomes of each choice will be? How do we know we're making the right choices? What if we fail? What if what was thought was the right choice is actually the wrong choice? I could go on and on... Sometimes I just wish that I had a remote to control everything. I could hit the pause button and have more time for sleeping, studying, and just enjoying moments in life. I could hit the fast forward button and realize, "This really isn't so bad. I don't know why I was freaking out!" But unfortunately I don't have that, none of us do... (and if you really do and you're holding back on me, shame on you!) We all have to make choices and sometimes they keep us going on the same path we hope they take us on, but we also come to forks in the road where we must make decisions.

2 comments: