"it's funny how time has a way of bringing pain around. and did you tell her that i'm the one that burned you down? it's okay to ignore me, pretend like you don't know. i probably deserve this all, but i pray to god that it don't show. well i'm not sure how i'm supposed to watch you walk away. you won't think of me but i'll never forget today." ♥ casey donahew band.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

better than me

I really miss your hair in my face

And the way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know this
You deserve much better than me
-Hinder


today has been pretty good! i slept in and then went to
my history class with sarah at two o'clock. so glad to hear
that i only have one more test and quiz in there. :) NO FINAL!
mmmmmyeah. and i got happy hour today. nothing like a diet
vanilla coke with easy ice to put a smile on my face! hahaha
met up with my psychology group at the library and now
i'm typing all of this in order to procrastinate some more from
doing my homework. :) goooo figure! but raider and koda
are just playing with their kongs even though there isn't
any peanut butter in them right now. GOOBERS! :) i love
those furbabies; they are so adorable! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment