"it's funny how time has a way of bringing pain around. and did you tell her that i'm the one that burned you down? it's okay to ignore me, pretend like you don't know. i probably deserve this all, but i pray to god that it don't show. well i'm not sure how i'm supposed to watch you walk away. you won't think of me but i'll never forget today." ♥ casey donahew band.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Fashion







this dress is absolutely gorgeous!
if i had $4,000 to buy it, i would totally
wear it for my twenty-first birthday :)



and i would pair it with these cute black pumps for texture :)










And this one would be perfect
for my honeymoon departure
from the wedding OR for the
rehearsal dinner :)

1 comment:

  1. Guess who should feel so special?! You should! Woo, follower #5!! I am doing my part to make you feel that much more.. Important! You're welcome.. Look forward to punchin' me some roommates in the near future!

    -"You know what time it is?!"
    -"GAME T..."*uppercut to the face*

    ReplyDelete