"it's funny how time has a way of bringing pain around. and did you tell her that i'm the one that burned you down? it's okay to ignore me, pretend like you don't know. i probably deserve this all, but i pray to god that it don't show. well i'm not sure how i'm supposed to watch you walk away. you won't think of me but i'll never forget today." ♥ casey donahew band.

Monday, December 13, 2010

nausea and sleep deprivation

i don't think i have had this little sleep since high school. i am running on fumes. but i can't sleep because i want to make sure my baby is okay. and although we know now that he has a broken radius and a fractured ulna, which can be repaired with a simple surgery i'm still worried like crazy. i'm so worried that i'm literally making myself sick. nausea is not my best friend.

well five am is going to come fast, so i need to try and take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment